About student welfare committee
The purpose of this committee is to ensure the overall development of the personality of the students. to inject in them the higher values of life to provide academic help and support and financial help to the needy and the deserving. Besides this committee takes up all other matters pertaining to the welfare of students.
Activities by this Committee
- Financial support for weaker and needy students.
- Bicycle distribution among the students which are financially weak and academically advanced mostly.
- Free medical cheek-up camp.
- Guardian scheme.
- Organize lectures for motivation.
- Arranges felicitate programs for achievers.
- Essay and speech competition for personality development.
- Conducted special exams for personality development like Susanskar exam, Suvichar exam, Gandhi Research Foundation exam etc.
- Organizes Life skill development programs
- Career orientation programs for students.
- Remedial classes for academically weak students.
- Training programs for communication development etc.