general rules for admission
- Students are applying for admission bring original certificates of the last examination passed along with two Xerox attested copies and three passport size photographs.
- In case the result being declared late, a candidate can seek admission without late fee within 10 days from the date on which the result is declared,including two transit days from the date of university/Boards notifications.
- A student should belonging to the Scheduled Caste /Backward class/Handicapped category will be required to submit a certificate of her beings so from a competent authority.
- Failed Students will not be admitted to Commerce and computer classes.
- Students coming from University or Board other than GNDU or Punjab School Education Board are required to produce Migration Certificate.For procedure they are requested to contact the college office.
- Students who take admission on the expiry of the last date of admission will be admitted as casual students and they will appear in the university examination as private candidate.
- Student coming from other college or university is required to produce inter-college migration certificate